Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SO... Where do I go from here?


Just recently my very awesome (insert sarcasm) friend, Denver created a blog site. He's got pretty nice entries so far. End of story. LOL

Anyway, as I was scrolling his page, I got curious with this "dashboard" link.. I thought, since I'm using Mac and there's Dashboard for Mac for... oh screw it.. blah blah.. I got curious, that's it. I clicked on it and it took me to some kind of a "blogger" page. And so I thought, "Well, I prolly need to sign in so that I can be an "official" follower of my dearest friend." CRAP! As I was going through and filling all that blank parts, it came to my dumb head that I was actually on the process of creating my own blog---- the least thing I want to do!!!!! Oh christ!

So here I am... I think I have to deal with this. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise? Maybe I should start writing? Maybe I'm bound to be a writer someday?!?!

The question is... what the heck am I going to write here? What kind of entries? Is this going to be exciting? Who am I? Where am I? Why do birds suddenly appear?!? hahahaha.

Any suggestions, comments, and grammar corrections will be much appreciated...

GOOD LUCK TO ME!!!! hahahaha

4 comments:

  1. i bet you'll get more followers than I do. Just follow my suggestion ne? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahahahaha..

    LET's ROCK THE BLOGGING WORLD!!!! binato pala eh! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Taneisha!!!!!! hahahahaa.. wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete